Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Untitled #1 Feb 1st

The soft rifling touch,
Easily turned to a painful strike
The pain and betrayl burning through our blood
Are we the forsakened ones?

Cursed by the beauty
Sin swirling in the eyes
Being decieved by the alowing voddies
The ill fates broke us

For what did we do to deserve this pain
The unmistaken identity of the gods
In human form

How can we break these shackles
Free ourselves from this hurt
For it was not I who asked to be bestowed with this alleged gift?
It was not I who asked to become a whore for all humanity.
Finally it was not I who asked to be robbed of my opinion.

Hark I cry out for salvation
when may i redeem these simple gifts.
The gifts of love deliver
When may I stop hiding in fear from my emotions

February 1st 8:48pm

No comments:

Post a Comment