Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trapped?

You ever feel like maybe.. Just maybe your trapped in your home and not only that that you are trapped in you mind. Ever since I moved in with my dad. I feel like im stuck. Like im a bird being sought out by some sort of wolf. Im never smart enough for him, What i do isnt good enough for him. No matter how hard i try. I supress every feeling I have... Its finally killing me inside and it doesnt help much that the men in my life dont seem to give a rats ass. They all dont care. My only relief is long walks to my Aunts house. I finally feel emotionally and physically drained and I can finally give no more....

Thughtful Facebook statuses Ive posted this week.

> is it that time again.
Where I should surrender
my will to you
And take an undying pledge
to love you only to be
smashed to bits again

> rip thoroughly
through those veins.
Yes. Yes. Now
watchyour life fade away

> I want to fall into your arms
just like an old fashioned
romace and have you whisper
sweet Nothings in my eats
as I run my fingers through your
silken hair and you to caress my
lips softly then embrace me with
the binding touch of your soft lips
tasting of delicious raspberries.

And finally My Poem for Today..

He let me sink into the ice
right on the edge of my life
someone dove in after me
It wasnt that naive boy
But a beautiful man
With a body of warmth
grabbing me in muscular arms
And holding me cloe to his wet
Strong Body.

Laying me next to him
Letting me shake in anticipation
Blue Lips
Bare Hips
He couldnt stand it anymore
Hot trails of kisses across my face
Lingering upon my lips

He pulled me on top of him
holding me
clutching the small of my back
intertwined legs
pulling my lips anxiously back to his own

And smothering me with hot wet love.

That is all for now. I hope you all have a good day..

No comments:

Post a Comment