Saturday, September 12, 2009

*sigh*

Kaiii. so this is a poem that was inspired while i was talking to a friend (mirror boy) on msn and I was like OMG POEM ATTACK. and its bout my night so here it is.

Breathless.
I can arely utter your name
I feel my hart going thumping
My breath quickening with my thoughts of you
Your lips pressed softly to mine

The scent of you and your height
Your hair your face
I can see you when i close my eyes
and darling your beauty makes me wanna cry

I love you, the way yu say my name
The way your green eyeS look down into my own
When your fingers brush my cheek
to move my hair out of my face

With your body pressed into my own
your hips against me.
yourbeauty stunning me
I cantwait to be held in your ars again tomorrow..
You leave me.
Breathless

No comments:

Post a Comment