Wednesday, September 9, 2009

gas leak. helpless. confused still!

so today i got let out of school early because there was a gas leak. There were 10 ambulances. 7 fire trucks. and alot of police. 25 people were treated on site and 16 were hospitalized. I really hope everyones ok and eerything will bebetter tomorrow.

I wanna feel like. loved you know like really over the top loved and happy and just joy and hope. I need it. its not so muc a want. the love I have is nice its sweet but its not overwhelmingI want it to be. Its what I need, But i need to admit t myself. That everythings not going to be my way. that my dad wont love me the way i want. that i cant breathe sometimes. and the oly rea love i have is the kiss of the razor into my flesh. but it needs to be concealed.. it would kill my dad to know what i do to my self.

And i have feelngs for this other boy hes cute and sweet and amazing in everyway. but he doesnt know it. hes self concious like myself. but i just want to hold him andkiss his fears away and im so anxious to move to england just so i can be like here i am! im me! and just hug him and be his friend and love him.

he brings happy tears to my eyes. Thank you hun..

Also i have a new poem..


When i feel like i can grasp no longer
I will surrender
Not because I am weak
Nt because I have no will power

But because I have fallen for the right reason
At the most conveinient timing
A rather heart warming feeling
And hes the most amazing person..

No comments:

Post a Comment